Colours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melody of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

Melody of Ice  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:51 am

"The hunter has been informed of a demon lurking within this town... lying, thieving and spreading disease in her wake!" the shorter male pauses, a sideways glance to the people from beneath his matted hair as he allows his words to resonate. They mutter amongst themselves.

Raising his head, he interrupts their chatter in a command for silence "The hunter has come to beleive this dangerous nuisance of yours may be a fugitive of the Tal'he, which we have been tracking."
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:49 pm

Kori jumps down off the house behind it, to casually walk up to the nearby tree to lean against it. Holding onto Minori's pair of fans
Back to top Go down
https://infinitecolours.rpg-board.net
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:30 pm

From the vantage point at which he stands, in the corner of his eye, he notes a being walking seperate from the crowd towards the cover of a tree.

"If any one of you has information as to the wherabouts of this fugitive of yours, do not fear coming to speak with us... the hunter pays generously."
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Minori moves to the front of the group, before she softly asks "u-um...w-whats this person's name?"
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:28 pm

The second, daunting figure at last speaks, seeming to take the male by surprise. "It is known as XE14919-85, young lady. We are lead to believe she is quite the distinctive character within this town."
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:47 pm

Minori lowers her head shyly, speaking shyly also "...I don't know anyone by that name..."
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:58 am

"Then you can not help us." interjects the male quickly, glancing back at the looming figure.. His face - mostly obscured by his matted hair - is creased momentarily with concern.
"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:23 am

she bows her head and turns away, walking into the crowd so she isn't visible by the two anymore
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:04 pm

The road down to the village was a long one. It passed through the mountainous forest that enveloped the townspeaople, and provided a substancial buffer between the expansion of the settlement and the wilds beyond.

Xen was unfamilar with this path. She had walked it perhaps once or twice, but there had been little of interest for her beyond the market town since she settled there; her hunting ground was the city, full of exotic fruits and cooked meats. A much more civilised way of living, for she had been brought up on such delicacies and did not intend to give them up for berries and raw flesh soon.

As she approached the town, she hid herself quickly by the side of a building, noticing a familar distubance about the town. "Ah, shit." scalded the 'troublesome demon' under her breath.
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:34 pm

Kori notices someone enter his mist of ice on the far edge of town away from the crowd. so he instinctively heads over to her speaking speaking softly "So thats the prideful Tal'he race eh?"
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Xen is noticably agitated, she begins to back away, semi-crouched, ready to run.

"We need to leave... now."
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:19 am

he looks back at the group, a little worried about Minori "What happens to the people here if they dont find XE14919-85? From the sound of it, sounds like some tag they've named you"
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:50 pm

"You imagine I'd stick around to find out?"

Xen pauses, considering that spirits must have little use for currency "Nothing, probably... though the hunter isn't renowned for their patience. The scruffy haired one over their, the hunter's dog they say, supposedly offers a huge price for information though..."

She is very eager to leave, and hurries her words.
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:58 pm

he paces around still worried about Minori "i need to find my little fox, then we can head for the nearby Spirit gate. It'll take us to the spirit world but...there's another entrance on the other side of the world" he concerns her, leaving quickly to go find Minori "stay here..."
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:12 am

'Fuck that.'
Xen swears to herself, turning tail and making her way out of the city.
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:14 am

Kori comes running up with a tired and sleeping Minori on his back, following the woman "you don't even know where this gate is do u..."
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:26 pm

"The exit to the city? I've lived here for a while..."
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:43 pm

"The spirit gate...you know, the one that i mentioned"
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:56 pm

"Who says that's where I'm going? I'll stick to the realm I know, thank you."
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:31 pm

"Fine fine, where do you expect we go?" he inquires to her
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:01 pm

"Back to the shrine... anywhere, but this is bad enough without dealing with any more spirits."
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:42 pm

Kori ponders for a moment before responding "and what if the towns people mention to them about the 'abandoned' shrine at the top of the mountain?"
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:29 pm

"...then I'll make my way to the next city before they can arrive."

She pauses for a second, and a twinge of realisation hits her. The hunter's dislike of spirits almost matched that of their distain for her sort, and the two spirits who had long lived in the shrine would likely be quickly run out too.

The hunter - like most Tal'he - had seen spirits worshipped for many years, and hated religion to the pit of their gut like many of the most devout citizens hated atheists. Religion provided motivation strange and even nonsensical to outsiders, but more importantly often difficult to influence by way of money or political power.
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:06 pm

Kori stretches and yawns "My time in this city is long lived anyways...i hear of a factory city to the south, through the mountains and through the desert. i plan on traveling there if you wanna go there." he walks away calmly from the village entrance with the sleeping girl on his back
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:17 pm

"There!" comes a booming shout from the Hunter's dog, a little way down the street from them. Dark eyes are fixed on the woman from beneath matted hair hanging from his head.
Xen becomes abruptly aware that she is now standing lmost in the middle of the street.
"Shit." she breathes and gives chase to the spirit pair.
"That factory sounds good to me..!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melody of Ice
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colours :: Role Plays :: Melody of Ice-
Jump to: