Colours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melody of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

Melody of Ice  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:24 pm

Minori giggles a little bit at the drunken man, and sips her milk nonchalantly
Back to top Go down
https://infinitecolours.rpg-board.net
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Having leapt from her seat, Xen's clenched fist retracts back from its position wedged in the man's face. The male rises to his feet, clenching at a blackened eye. He seems, however, undeterred from his attempts at conversation...

"Hey...woah, you're just perfect!"
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:20 am

Minori sets down her empty glass and stands up, waving her fan at the man and strong gust of wind pushes him away and toward the door

Meanwhile Kori happens to pass by the bar hearing the commotion trying to look for the two "...i think i found them.." he sits across the street waiting for something more to happen
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:13 pm

"No, no!" the drunken male objects, suddenly breaking into quite thr profuse sweat. "You misunderstand, I just need to hire your services-!"

He smiles, a toothy appeasement which almost seems to glow like a child expecting praise.

"WHAT?!" comes the exclaimation, fuse finally lit within the furious Tal'he who leaps from her stool; alight with rage, who advances upon her victim at an alarming rate with razor claws and a temper sharper.

By the time his dulled senses even recognise the word, the female is almost upon him. Staggering backward, the male trips "A mercenary! I'm looking for a mercenary!"
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 6:17 pm

Minori gives him a sharp look, questioning his intent, tilting her head slightly at him "Then first can i acquire why you touched my partner's chest?"
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 2:58 pm

He shrugs, befoee statibg - quite matter-of-factly - "Well, cutie, that was before your cyborg amputee friend here smacked me in the face... someone like yo-u" he glances at Xen, and points rather rudely at her face "-is just what I need!"
The stranger continues to grin, oblivious, apparently, to the bruise forming around his eye.

Xen steps forward, dismissing Minori's concern for her own, suddenly more pressing interests "'Cutie' is not appropriate, I am not a cyborg and nothing has been 'amputated'." she growls "Now we have that straight... how much are you paying? For a mercenary, that is."
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:32 am

Kori looks up on the roof to notice Phencyr on top of the roof relaxing he chuckles and continues to listen in

Minori sighs and continues to listen, sitting back down
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 4:01 pm

The strange person ponders this for a moment, perhaps only recently having even come up with the entire idea.

"Anywhere I can sober up? We'll barter on the way..."
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:14 am

Minori stands and takes her complementary free water glass she got with her milk and splashes the water in his face, sitting back down afterwards
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 6:53 am

Without a second thought, he dives for her.
"She'll kill you." Xen warns nonchalantly, folding her arms.

Reacting about as fast - and probably used to bar fights -, the bartender thrusts his hands down onto the hard-wood surface "Oy!"
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 3:56 pm

"Don't worry sir, we'll take it outside...." she grabs the guy's shirt, and using a little bit of wind she throws him toward the door, leaving some money on the counter for her drink and walks outside, readying her fans "you're the one that wanted to sober up"
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:16 pm

"You threw your drink on me!" he hiccups, in a manner describable only as a variety of drunken exasperation.

A few partons have followed them outside.
"This is my uncle's bar" exclaimes a male voice "You looking for trouble?!"
"That girl threw her drink on him!" a red-haired woman gestures wildly towards the incapacitated male.
"That's no excuse to attack a woman!" interjects a third, more distant voice.
"What about women?" retorts the redhead, as the cluster of voices grows louder and more disrupt.
Quickly, the crowd descends into pushing and shoving as one male dives for the drunk and a smaller lady is pushed into Minori.
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:23 pm

she sighs and spins quickly in a circle extending her arms out so the wind is forced outward pushing just about everyone back "jeez.....and now u know why i dont like bars...."
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:52 am

Xen smiles in a distant manner, and looks over to her as around her chaos breaks out.
"This is why I love bars." she laughs, striding over to grasp their their new client in her talons and haul him from a pile of angry, writhing bargoers.
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:54 pm

Despite being royalty, the twins walk through the town without caring, the brother seeming a bit uneasy, but his sister prancing along proudly sucking on a sucker and singing happily before she notices a crowd of people outside in the middle of the street, she seems to have teleported straight to the back of the crowd in almost a instant. "C-cherry! be careful!"

Phencyr notices something from the corner of her eye, only to see the brother twin start to walk up "Jukkete! (Fuck!)" she hides quickly and slides off the back of the bar's roof and runs away, back to the inn.
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:33 pm

"So." Xen begins, still hauling the male away from the group before pulling him to his feet.
"What do you need?"" she requests, apparently excited by the prospect of money.
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 8:44 pm

Minori follows Xen over to where she dragged the guy.

Cherry turns to her brother "but it looks like so much fun!" he sighs "that might be but we're only visiting, we can't kill anyone"

...."dawh...poo"
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:41 am

At this point, the male abruptly pales. Xen notices this quickly and pushes him aside quickly, letting him stagger bakwards into the wall. "I'm fine, I'm fine!" he gasps "Jeez..."

A sharp look from Xen encourages him to hurry up with his story.
"A few miles from here there's a desert - I'd be willing to be you two crossed it, given you seem to be from out of town -. I don't know if you've heard about the creature that lives there. They say it's a great underground shark, who boars through the earth like... a shark swims through water!" he raises his arms up in aggrandisement of the great monster he describes, but quickly has to steady himself once more.

Xen raises an eyebrow, but listens intently as he continues nonetheless.
"They call it the loach! It... it ate my daughter, I swear! We were tavelling to the city here, and before we could even reach it that... that thing burst through the ground and... and..." he bursts into tears, dropping to his knees. "I want you to kill it! I've been drinking here since. Maybe when that mosnter is dead I'll be able to rest!"

The tall female glances around, feeling a sudden sense of discomfiture about the whole situation. Cautiously, she steps over to the distraught man, almsot tiptoeing as if unsure that the pavement wouldn't break beneath her feet "There... there..?" she queries, patting him lighly on the shoulder and withdrawing hir hand swiftly.
"So what are you paying to kill it..?"
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:51 pm

Minori smiles a little turning around slightly to notice Xen comforting the guy...but then sighs kinda disappointingly after she mentions money

Cherry seemingly without notice 'teleports' into the middle of the fights, giggling "ooh! nice left hook!!" before people could react to where her voice was she's already at a different guy "Jeez, u punched them so hard u're bleeding!..." as she runs one of her fingers along the bloodied hand "You know, Blood is a beautiful color" she winks, but as the guy motions to grab her, shes already at another person "ouch.." she pokes the person's leg as they scream "that must have hurt! Because you sound so nice when you scream!!!" before she could react to move again though, shes poofs into a vortex, falling slightly above her brother into his arms "...jeeez You're no fun" she pouts, getting onto her feet
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 12:10 pm

He burts into tears once again and, exasperated, Xen is at a loss.

It is not so much that she cares not fur his distress, but has no idea how to rectify auch an emotional outburst. Furthermore, she is vexed and frustrated by his inability to give her a striaght answer without descending into tears or sparking a mass bar brawl and sighs deeply, glancing to her companion with an almsot pleading look for guidance.
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:52 am

Minori sighs again and walks over to the guy, leaning down to him on the ground. "Now now, we're probably capable of killing this creature you speak of...however my friend here needs a answer about how much you're willing to pay us." she puts her hand on his should, giving him a warm smile "Now cheer up and answer her...please"

Kori a watching by-stander in this brawl starts walking the alley that Minori was standing by, stopping to notice the brawl stopped for a second and a girl moving around the field almost instantly before running off to the alley
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:45 pm

The drum of hooves againsf sand and earth resonates across the sky as a pair of horses break into a thundering gallop across the desert wasteland, kicking up dust in their wake.

-----

It suddenly dawning on him quite how disheveled he must appear, he dusts down his shirt and adjusts the grazed, dirty grey jacket which has until now been slipping from his shoulders. His
cheeks slightly pink and, now sobering, he averts his gaze as one of the women in front of whom he'd previously embarrassed himself moves closer.
"I can do... two-thoussnd." he sighs "That's what I brought with us b-before" be sniffs "...my little girl... I mean I'm just wasting it in any bar that'll have me.."

Xen rolls her eyes. Yeah, she knows the feeling.
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 2:52 am

Kori comes rushing into the ally "we need to leave now!... i'll explain later on at the inn" as he grabs the three and drags them with him. Dispersing a bunch of mist behind him

the male notices Kori rush into the ally, and pulls out a dagger, throwing it behind him as he jumps backwards into a portal. out of no where, a sword comes out and rips open a fabric of space behind the group of people as he looks into the mist filled ally. Pondering at this he just dismisses it and turns to his sister, running amuck in the group "Mou...."
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:03 pm

"Kori." Xen begins, with a sigh.
"This kind gentleman has a great deal of money he would like to part with, I'm a little busy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melody of Ice
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colours :: Role Plays :: Melody of Ice-
Jump to: