Colours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melody of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

Melody of Ice  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 pm

She begins to pour herself a pot of hot, black coffee. Like dark tree sap in colour, it is a bitter drink unlike this its resemblance. Xen has heard some sweeten it with milk, but this is a relatively new trend... and she prefers not to associate with anythinf made fashionable by the rich.
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:24 pm

Kori comes back to the house for a second, before leaving again. The Ice in the tree now missing from Kori taking it. Creating Ice like wing bases, with Icicles sprouting from the stems. He walks back out to the lake
Back to top Go down
https://infinitecolours.rpg-board.net
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:17 pm

Xen remains in the kitchen, weighing up what tondo about her hospitable aquantainces.

---

He bows deeply, one knee pressed down to the floor. Cautiously, deep set eyes open to greet the familiar wooden boards. His left arm rests atop his raised knee, and into its skin is branded the sequence 'GN65844-89'.
"There has been a sighting. Of the demon." he begins.

"Oh?" The figure lifts their head, forefinger and thumb touching the edge of their slim-framed glasses.

The other shifts uncomfortably, as if unsure whether there are more words to follow. After a breif pause, he replies "There was a disturbance, in the market."
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:51 pm

A large gust of wind fills the house. Minori blasting Kori with that large gust. Kori bring nailed to the ground with his own ice, wrapped around his feet.
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Xen freezes, coffee cup still clasped in her flesh hand and a dumbstruck look on her face. She lowers it to the table, with some force, rises stiffly and exits.

What the heck were these beings doing now?!
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Kori turns to the woman, the ice on his feet unfreezes to water and then travels up his body to the wing where one icicle on each side was missing, and refreezes to that icicle "ohai...we had a little time so we thought we could practice a little."

A woman standing at the other end of him, Japanese style fans in her hands, and a short kimono style outfit on her. Her appearance similar to that of Minori's but...much older
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Xen takes in the scene for a moment "...right."

She casts a questioning nod across to the female, whilst her eyes remain fixed on Kori. Spirits are troublesome, and full of surprises.
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:51 pm

Kori turns back around, two icicles on each side of him melt and form around his hands in a style of gauntlets, rushing forward to Minori and attempts to punch her, she blocks with a rotation of air in front of her, the recoil sending out a gust of wind pushing back Kori a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:43 pm

"I'd like to ask... why... exactly would your kind need to spar?"
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:35 pm

the female puts a hand on her hip, and the other thrown into the air in a sassy manner "Because, we feel like it"

Kori sighs and turns back to the woman "excuse her, she gets...moody in her normal form. we practice for defensive measures since we do kinda watch over the village"
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:14 pm

Xen, undeterred but bewildered presses on, considering heading back inside for now "Normal form?" she directs her question to Kori, barely glancing at the girl.
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:43 pm

Minori sighs and Kori answers "Minori..shes not always a child. Her different forms are a way for her to express her emotions. just her actual one shes suppose to be using is a bitch...great for fighting however"
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:48 am

"I see." Xen ponders this momentarily 'Her personality changes?'

Minori's reaction seems impatient, and she averts her gaze uncomfortably from the two. "I sense I'll be overstaying my welcome soon, I should be going."
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Kori ponders a second and turns to face the woman "Do you want to spar? The ice in the middle of the tree isn't any normal ice. It actually has a part of my soul infused with it. Other then that my power is still fairly...uncontrolable. I want to try and improve so that i can control it." he bows to her in respect "so would you just spar with me once?"
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Her train of thought is broken as she is caught off guard by the request. She folds her arms, and fixes him with a firm eye contact.

"And what makes you think I'm a fighter?"
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:49 pm

he looks at her a bit...dumbfounded "i apologize, i had thought you said your race was one of fighters. However, i know your body doesnt have water flowing throughout its entirety."

Minori turns into her child form and jumps into the nearby tree to watch
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:50 pm

"And what does that have to do with anything..?" she interrogates, curious but defensive.
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:03 pm

"Just sparked a curiosity why i don't sense water flowing to your left arm." He puts his arms in kimono
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:29 am

Xen raises her left arm up across her breast, never breaking her fixed stare. She clenches her hand into a fist, with the sound of metal clicking against metal, reminiscant of plate armor.
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:25 pm

Kori bows respectfully once more "I apologize, i had no intention of making your uncomfortable." he returns the ice on his back to a small veil on is waist.
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:30 pm

"Only a demonstration."

"Aw, did I scare you off, foxy?" she proceeds to taunt playfully, stepping forward.
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:33 pm

he laughs a little bit "haha I only retreated my wings because i had no reason to keep them out, however i could bring them back out if you want."
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:02 pm

She pouts a little, mockingly
"Don't you know it's a terrible insult amongst the finest warriors to offer a spar, and then retract your challenge? They call it a sign of cowardice where I am from....."
Back to top Go down
UsagiSamma
Admin
UsagiSamma

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:10 pm

he reforms his wings with only 3 crystals on each side, the missing 4 reforming to his hands as gauntlets as he readys a stance "well, customs like that arent normally practiced around here."
Back to top Go down
Dhevix
Artsy 'n' Stuff
Dhevix

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:19 pm

She laughs gently, and beckons him forward with her human hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melody of Ice    Melody of Ice  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melody of Ice
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colours :: Role Plays :: Melody of Ice-
Jump to: